Permit Sonoma Boards and Commissions – Upcoming Items of Significant Public Interest
The following Permit Sonoma agenda items are scheduled for discussion at upcoming Board of Supervisors, Board of Zoning Adjustments, Planning Agency, or Planning Commission meetings. These items have been identified as being of significant interest to the public.
Please use the links below to see all of the upcoming meeting agenda items for the Board of Supervisors and Commissions and Committees affiliated with Permit Sonoma:
April 4, 2023, 10:30 AM – Well Ordinance Update
The Board will consider a revised amendment to the Sonoma County Code Chapter 25B (Well Ordinance) to add provisions for evaluation of impacts to Public Trust Resources and Well Metering, and to make related and technical corrections; and set a fee for discretionary well permit applications. Permit Sonoma assembled both a Policy Working Group and a Technical Working Group to aid in development of a proposed ordinance. The proposed ordinance is updated from the version heard and discussed by the Board on October 4, 2022.
Please direct public comments to: PermitSonoma-Wells-PublicInput@sonoma-county.org.
Well Ordinance Update online GIS map »
Documents in PDF format:
- Well Ordinance Summary
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Public Comments
- Attachment A Board Resolution
- Attachment B Ordinance without Exhibit A
- Attachment C Exhibit A to Ordinance Stricken
- Attachment D Ordinance with Exhibit A Clean
- Attachment E Urgency Ordinance Extending Temporary Moratorium
- Attachment G Director Working Group Final Report
- Attachment H Public Trust Review Area Delineation Report
- Attachment I List of Technical References