Digital Plan Room Help
What is DPR?
Digital Plan Room (DPR) is Sonoma County’s new online process which allows for the electronic plan and document review for various permit applications. When applying for a permit via Permits Online, our applicants will be asked to upload plans and documents to the DPR portal. Our staff is able to review those plans and documents online and will include mark-ups and comments, if required, directly in the portal.
Always provide the permit record number when requesting support:
- For DPR questions and/or support:
Note: Videos are hosted on the third-party YouTube site.
DPR Permit Types
Currently in DPR
- Building: Agricultural Exemption (AEX)
- Building: Deferred Submittal – Fire (BLD)
- Building: Stock Plan (STK)
- Engineering: Grading (GRD)
- Fire: Construction Permit (FIR)
- Fire: Hazardous Materials (HAZ)
Added to DPR as of August 14, 2023
- Building: Permit with Plan Check (BLD)
- Building: Deferred Submittal – Plan Check (BLD)
- Building: Revision (BLD)