Instructions and Forms


Agricultural Preserve Instructions & Forms


Building & Grading Plan Check

Instructions and Forms related to construction plans that will be reviewed by the Building or Grading Plan Check sections of Permit Sonoma.


Building Inspection

Instructions and Forms related to Building inspections for Permit Sonoma.


Cannabis Program

Instructions and forms necessary for obtaining Cannabis-related use permits and zoning permits in unincorporated Sonoma County for the categories listed.


Certificates of Compliance


Coastal Permit

Coastal permits are required for development on parcels located within the Coastal Zone (containing "CC" in their zoning code designation). Coastal permits are processed either administratively without a hearing, or with a public hearing, typically by the Board of Zoning Adjustments.


Code Enforcement


Design Review Instructions and Forms


Encroachment Permits


Grading, Flood, & Storm Water


Green Building



Instructions and forms for permits related to Land Use & Zoning issued by the Planning Division listed by permit type.


Public Sewer






Subdivisions and Survey for Engineers and Surveyors

Instructions and forms intended for engineering and land survey professionals.


Use Permits


Well & Septic Instructions and Forms


Zoning Permits


Zone & Land Use Ordinance Changes