Rezoning Sites for Housing
The Rezoning Sites for Housing project will add sites to the County's Housing Element site inventory to comply with State law, and will implement current General Plan Policies and Programs that require the County to identify urban sites near jobs and transit which may appropriately accommodate additional housing.
The Public Review period for the Draft Environmental Impact Report ended June 18, 2021.
Meeting materials from the May 20, 2021 Planning Commission hearing are available for review.
- Rincon Consultants, Inc. (lead consultants, environmental analysis)
- Fehr & Peers (traffic analysis)
- Wood Rodgers, Inc. (utilities analysis)
- Nina Bellucci, Project Manager, Nina.Bellucci@sonoma-county.org
- Chris Seppeler, Senior Environmental Specialist, Chris.Seppeler@sonoma-county.org
- Brian Oh, Comprehensive Planning Manager, Brian.Oh@sonoma-county.org