Fire Prevention Inspection Codes
On this page:
Areas with Limited Inspections
All inspections listed below are limited to specific days for properties located within The Sea Ranch, Timber Cove, Annapolis, and areas north of the towns of Cazadero and Jenner.
- Fire Inspections
- Mondays and Fridays only
|121||Pre Construction Fire Safe Standards|
|133*||Fire – Close-in|
|198||Fire Final, Temp Occupancy|
|770*||Fire Sprinkler Final|
|771*||Fire Sprinkler Above Ground Hydrostatic|
|772||Fire Line Underground Hydrostatic|
|773||Fire Line Underground Flush|
|774||Fire Line Underground Thrust Block|
|776||Hydrants / Appliances|
|777||Fire Pump Acceptance|
|778||Water Supply / Tank|
|779**||Alarm System Final|
|780||Commercial Cooking Hood Suppression System|
|781||Aboveground Fuel Tank/Dispenser|
* 133, 770, and 771 must be scheduled by a Sprinkler Contractor.
** 779 must be scheduled by an Alarm Contractor.
Note: Please remember to get a confirmation number assigned by the automated system and verify the inspection was scheduled. Codes may not be assigned to a permit based on scope of work and will not notify fire staff of the request.
Before the Inspector Arrives at the Job Site
- The site address must be posted or displayed at the road, visible from both directions, at any forks in the road and at the site.
- The field inspection record card and approved plans must be on the job site and available for the inspector.
- The owner, contractor or owner’s agent must be present at the site for inspections in an occupied residence.
- The work to be inspected must be complete and accessible for inspection.
- If necessary, a sturdy ladder of sufficient length must be available for the inspection.
Note: Failure to meet these requirements will result in re-inspection fees being assessed.