Skip to Content

Well & Septic Permits

Permit and Resource Management Department Banner 750

Permit Sonoma’s Well & Septic Division issues the following types of permits. Please contact Permit Sonoma to discuss the permitting requirements and process.

Apply for Permits Electronically

Instructions on how to submit Well & Septic (VESWELWSRWVA, and WVB) type applications electronically.

Submit Electronic Applications

Water Wells

Water Well 120

  • Well permits are required to drill, abandon, or deepen wells and can only be issued to Licensed C-57 Well Drilling Contractors.
  • Well Destruction Permits