Property Manager Certification Exam
PLEASE READ: Please be sure that you are within 30 miles of the vacation rental that you represent prior to taking the certification course. A property management company must ensure that they are located within 30 miles of all vacation rentals they intend to manage.
In order to qualify to take this course, you must:
- Serve as the property manager or 24-hour contact for an active Vacation Rental Permit
- Have paid the Property Manager Certification Course fee (Fee ID: 1164). (View Fee Schedule for fee amount.)
- Read all course materials before taking this test
- You can take the test multiple times, however, please allow 24-hours in between each re-take attempt.
- We will contact you once you have PASSED the exam with instructions on how to pay the Property Manager Certification exam fee.
Please answer all questions. A passing score of 28 is required.
If you prefer: View exam in a separate window