Planning Division – Processing Time
We strive to provide the best possible service to our customers as they navigate through complex state and local code requirements. The graphs illustrate how long it takes on average from application acceptance to completeness and first decision for Planning Division applications/projects during the indicated period. Planning determinations are an interactive process. Read our tips on what you can do to speed up the process.
- The graphs take several moments to load.
- The graphs refer to the past and may not be an accurate predictor of future performance. Performance can be affected by seasonal demand and staff availability.
- If a portion of the graphs displays "(Blank)" that means no records occurred during that time period.
- Average Weeks Completeness
- Average time it took to deem an accepted application as complete.
- Average Weeks to Decision
- Average time it took for first decision to be reached on an accepted application, including completeness review time and time periods when customers respond to Permit Sonoma comments.
On this page: