Building with Plan Check – Time to Permit Issuance
We strive to provide the best possible service to our customers as they navigate through complex state and local code requirements. The gauges below illustrate how long it takes from application submission to permit issuance for the indicated period. Permitting is an interactive process. Read our tips on what you can do to speed up the process.
- The graphs take several moments to load.
- The graphs refer to the past and may not be an accurate predictor of future performance. Performance can be affected by seasonal demand and staff availability.
- If a portion of the graphs displays "(Blank)" that means no records occurred during that time period.
- Average First Review in Weeks
- Average time it took Permit Sonoma to provide first review comments to permit applicant.
- Average Weeks to Issue
- Average time it took for application to be issued as permit, including first review time and time periods when customers respond to Permit Sonoma comments.
Building Permits with Plan Check
Filter Results: Use the check boxes on the right to filter the results. The default when the page first loads is to display data for all records. You may want to view the display in full size when using the check boxes.
The four building permit types listed on the right refer to the project's valuation.