Skip to Content

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Zoning

General Zoning and Development Questions

Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs), Guest Houses, and Vacation Rentals

Permit Applications and Permit History

Special Zoning Overlays (Scenic Resources, Riparian Corridors, Flood Zones, Biotic/Sensitive Habitats, Coastal Zone, etc)

Fences, Legal Non-Conforming, Out of Compliance Structures, Home Businesses, Travel Trailers, and Misc. Permitting

The Williamson Act or Agriculture Preserves

Questions on Raising Horses