Skip to Content

Fire Permit

Fire and Emergency Services

A Fire Permit will be required for activities including but not limited to:

  • Amusement buildings
  • Carnivals and Fairs
  • Explosives
  • High-Pile Storage
  • Open Burning
  • Places of Assembly
  • Pyrotechnic Displays and Effects
  • Tent 200 square feet and greater and Canopy 400 square feet and greater.
  • All others listed in the California Fire Code Chapter 1.

Fire Permit Application Information